Fire Walk - Saturday, September 8, 2018
Join us as we travel by Adventure Bus to north-central Ohio to participate in this transformational experience! We will learn about the ancient practice of fire walking that has been used throughout history as both a religious ritual and a healing ceremony, while scientists believe it's simply a matter of physics.
Participants will learn to face and overcome their fears, how to reach their full potential for greatness, and insight into the mind-body connection! During the interactive presentation, guests will be provided opportunities to participate in a variety of face-your-fear activities such as walking across broken glass, breaking arrows with just your neck, and bending steel bars!
At the conclusion of the interactive presentation, all participants will have an opportunity to walk on fire!
**This event often sells out quickly! If you want to guarantee one of our limited spots don't wait to register!
Skill level: Beginner
1. Transportation to and from a Canton-area location and a Norton-area location (shared with you via email after official registration and payment) to Oberlin, Ohio. The Adventure Bus has 13 reclining, leather seats, interior and exterior LED lights, and a flat-screen TV. We will meet in a public parking lot. You can choose to leave your vehicle (at your own risk) or have someone drop you off. *There is no restroom on the bus.
**For our adventures registering who live near Akron/Cleveland, we will stop near Norton (where 76 and 21 meet) to do a pick up on the way! You will get an email closer to the time asking at which pickup area you will be loading, and then a specific time/place.
2. Admission into the fire walking event, with multiple opportunities to walk across the fire at the conclusion of the presentation.
3. A signature Bucket List Adventure Company Ohio "Ask me what I checked off my bucket list" t-shirt.
4. A celebratory donut afterward, because sprinkles are for winners!
Date: Saturday, September 8, 2018
4:45 p.m. Load the Adventure Bus and depart Canton area location, next stop Norton area location (exact pick up locations shared via email after paid registration)
6:15 p.m. Arrive at Common Grounds campus
6:30-10:30 p.m. Firewalk Event
12:00 a.m. Arrive back at Canton area location
- This adventure is open to adults, ages 18 and older!
What to bring:
- Please dress comfortably. There are no specific dress requirements. Layers would be appropriate due to the fact that this event is outdoors and, well, this is Ohio!
- Feel free to bring snacks, meals, and drinks with you on the bus! We will be watching movies on the flat screen on the drive there and back!
- A sense of adventure of course!
Fun Fact: Modern physics has explained the phenomenon of fire walking concluding that the amount of time the foot is in contact with the ground is not enough to induce a burn, combined with the fact that embers are not good conductors of heat.
Fine print: You must be 18 years of age or over to participate. This adventure is non-refundable. Once you have paid through this website, you will not be refunded any of your total costs for any reason. HOWEVER, it is transferrable. If you should become unable to attend you may send someone in your place. However, this person must meet all requirements of the adventure (age/weight restrictions/ability). Transfers must take place within 24 hours of the adventure and must be made in writing, and sent to email@example.com. In this email, you must state: the adventure, date of adventure, person who is unable to attend, person taking your place including all contact information that you provided when registering yourself. No alterations can be made to the reservation when transferred, such as room sharing, t-shirt size, etc. Bucket List Adventure Company Ohio LLC is a travel agency that books adventures that oftentimes are weather dependent. Cancellations and re-scheduling of trips may occur due to weather or other factors outside of our control. Please understand that when this occurs we will do our best to reschedule in a timely manner and on a date close to the event, but this date is often dependent on the collaborating company that may be providing the service. Refunds will not be issued due to weather-dependent rescheduling. If you are unable to attend the date on which the event is rescheduled, you may send someone in your place.
All participants will be required to sign a release form before the start of the adventure. If a participant fails to complete a form, or uses incorrect or incomplete information, he/she will not be allowed to complete the adventure. A photo ID is required upon arrival. Bucket List Adventure Company LLC reserves the right to refuse a trip to anyone for any reason. If a participant is deemed a danger and/or nuisance to fellow participants or company employees, the participant will be asked to leave. The participant may be required to find alternate transportation to the original departure area from the location at which this decision was made. This is done to ensure the safety and well being of other participants, and to ensure that all Bucket List customers have a positive, enjoyable experience.